Thursday, June 19, 2014

PEARL of the DAY

 
 'Fear is just an illusion...shatter it before it takes hold!'
~~~~~~~
It has been my experience that fears, are blown out of all proportion, in our minds and they can have serious affects on how we live our lives. It has also been my experience that in shattering fears before they take hold, is the best thing to do, in order to live a fear free life....once they take hold, they become like a big monster that comes to scare us again and again.

I have no fear (faith helps with that) and when one creeps in, I talk to myself. Let's take this book as an example...when I started putting this together, thoughts such as...you'll make a fool of yourself, people will think, "what degree does she have that she thinks she can advise others" etc. etc...and they kept coming. It took me around 2yrs of inner work (and listening to some amazing teachers God sent me), to come to the conclusion that anything I wanted to do, I could do because I AM an infinite being, connected to the SOURCE of INFINITE POSSIBILITIES. If I could help others by what I've learned, then so be it! This is my life purpose.

 What others think of it, is totally their right to their opinion and I don't begrudge them at all. I believe everyone has a right to their views and I respect that right. I will still love them unconditionally.

We'll never please everybody, all of the time so I've decided to please me...to do the things that make me happy (because when we're happy, those around us are happy), to follow my dreams and do so with gusto and hopefully in doing so, I can inspire others to do the same!
If you have any fears, ask yourself "what is the worst thing that can happen, if I do such and such?" When you talk it through, you will see that the worst thing that can happen, will be nowhere near as bad as you thought.
Remember...YOU ARE an INFINITE BEING connected to the SOURCE of INFINITE POSSIBILITIES!

With love, light and gratitude.
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment