Saturday, June 21, 2014

PEARL of the DAY

 "Problems are merely challenges that propel us toward growth!" 
 ~~~~~~~
When we encounter those challenges in our lives that seem to really weigh us down, it's hard to believe that there are any positives to be seen. I have found that every challenge I have faced, propelled me to growth and to become stronger.
 
When I look back over the times I was mostly challenged, I see that the greatest blessings came out of those times.
With my faith always a part of me, I found the strength to take charge of my life and steer it in the direction I wish it to go. I found the strength and motivation to chase my happiness. I found the self belief to follow my dreams, regardless of what anyone else said.
 
My book 'Pearls of Wisdom from the oyster called Life, on which this blog is based, is a testament of following my dreams.
It has always been a dream of mine to publish a book with my photos and pearls of wisdom, that came to me from Divine Source, to help me get through those challenging days.
I am a visual person and love colourful photos of nature, they uplift me and I hope, my photos will do the same for my readers.
 
You, dear reader, have the POWER to overcome any challenges, in order to live the life you wish to live...it's your life...take control of it and live it as you will!
 
With love, light and gratitude
Natalie 

No comments:

Post a Comment