Friday, September 12, 2014

Pearl of the Day


 
We have been brought up to believe that, if we make lots of money, we will be successful. I have come to realize more and more, that success is really more about the sort of person one is or becomes rather than the amount of money they make.
 
Success is up to the individual to judge, but to me...success is more about how many lives we enrich. Many people run big companies and are very successful financially but at the detriment of their staff. I admire and call successful, those people that run their business in a morally correct way and treat their staff with the love and respect they deserve.
 
We all co-exist together on this planet therefore it's important to enrich other people's lives by treating them with love and respect.
 
I often get people saying to me "That's all well and good but what about when people don't treat me that way?" I will respond, as I did to a lady the other day, by saying "I live by my motto of...how others treat me is indicative of who they are...how I treat them is indicative of who I am, therefore I always choose to treat everyone with the same love and respect that I wish to be treated with, regardless of how they treat me!" 
 
I don't believe this is "letting people walk all over me" as some people have told me...but I see this as being true to me...to my values. I see this as a strength, not a weakness because it takes more strength to treat another with love and respect, despite their treatment of me.
I would be interested to know what you think.
 
With Love Light and much Gratitude
Natalie
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment